Stylish and ultimate comfort is the design goal of this new strap.
With today's big watches, the crown or crown guard often dig into your hands.
This is due to several reasons, one being the crown/crown guard being too big. We move the wrist watch to the side, further away from your hand,
hence the name: Offset Strap.
Second, bigger watches are often heavier. Traditional straps do not offer enough support to the heavy watch case, allowing it to slight around your wrist by it's own weight. You will find yourself shacking your wrist unintentionally because of the un-comfortableness.
Offset straps offer superior balance to the heavy watch case. They allow the watch to sit correctly on your wrist, without the need to over-tighten the strap.
Another feature of the Offset straps: The pulling forces no longer act on the lug ends. The lug ends of the Offset strap are merely for holding the wrist watch in place.
The pulling forces are directed underneath the watch case, making it impossible to break.
1. Material - Alcantara. Alcantara is a man made material used exclusively in the interiors of super cars. It is light, water resistant, and durable.
2. Compatibility - Works with all watch models. Please let us know your watch model when placing
3. Buckle - Ted Su screw-in buckle of your choice.
4. Average lead time for a custom order is 25-30 days. In stock items are usually shipped the
5. Shipping is $30 express worldwide 3-6 days.
Black Alcantara. Racing theme stitching.
Watch case Offset from the center line.
5X stronger than traditional watch straps.
No more watch crown digging into your hand.
Select a row below to filter reviews.