Made using leather cut from vintage Swiss ammo (ammunition) pouches dated back as far as the First World Wars.
These vintage leather are heavily saturated with oil for durability and longevity.
Straps are re-enforced with glass fiber for added durability.
Straps are 100% stitched by hand using the best German nylon thread.
Every Ted Su Swiss Ammo straps are made from genuine Swiss ammo pouches. No two straps are exactly the same.
Dated 1964 Giswil
Stampings on the ammo pouch shows:
1. the year the pouch was made.
2. the maker's name.
3. the city it was issued.
1. 26mm/26mm wide. 85mm/130mm long (suitable for wrists larger than 17cm and smaller than 20cm).
* The numbers vary because of the position of the stamps on the straps.
2. Linen Stitching.
3. Polished sewn-in buckle.
4. Strap keeper (APFK) made from original ammo pouch flap.
5. Compatibility: Fits 47mm Panerai 1950, Submersible and Radiomir.