Ted Su signature Swiss Ammo Straps custom made to your specifications:
We have been making Swiss Ammo Straps since the very beginning of the Panerai trend. Since 2005, we have been making the best Swiss ammo straps on the market. We can custom made to any sizes and for any watch brands. Not only we can make for Panerai, but there's also an increasing number of orders for Rolex, Breitling, IWC and even Audemars Piguet. Feel free to contact us to discuss your next custom Swiss ammo strap.
If you already know what you want, please proceed with the ordering process and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
Here are your options:
1. Color - The straps are made from vintage Swiss ammo pouches, color can vary from light, medium to dark brown. Straps can also be dyed in black.
2. The texture of the strap - The Swiss ammo pouches are at least 50 years old. Some are even 100 years old. Lightly distressed- Few marks and scratches. Distressed- The strap will have some oil stains and marks, giving the strap a good amount of character. Well worn and distressed- Often preferred by customers who own vintage timepieces such as vintage Panerai. They want a strap that can deliver the true military and vintage look that matches their valuable timepieces.*The the durability of the Swiss ammo straps is guaranteed, no matter which texture you choose.
3. Style - Standard Ted Su Swiss ammo straps come with 1 set of stampings originally from the Swiss ammo pouches. You can have the strap made without any stampings too.
4. Stitching color - Linen color is the standard color. Olive green is increasing in popularity. Customer can choose other colors such as black, white, yellow, blue or any colors available.
5. Buckle finishing - Polished. Brushed. Vintage/matte. Black DLC (Diamond like coating) or Bronze DLC (Diamond like coating).
6. Strap Length - Use the table (for ammo straps) below as a guideline to choose strap lengths. Wrist size can be measured by wrapping a string around your wrist and measure it's length (check the Blog for details).
7. Strap Edge finish - The highly burnished edge is both functional (keeps water from entering the strap) and best represent the artisan skills of Ted Su Straps. You can leave the strap edge untreated for rugged historic looks too.
8. Strap Creasing - Strap is creased at the edge for a more elegant and dressy look.
9. Other preferences - Fill in the Preference field if you will like to further customize your Swiss Ammo Strap.
10. Picture of the completed strap will be e-mail to you for your confirmation before shipping.
11. Average lead time for a custom Swiss ammo strap is 25-30 days.
12. Shipping is free by registered airmail 10-15 days. $25 by express worldwide 3-6 days.
Examples of Ted Su Swiss Ammo Straps in different styles.
Position of the Swiss ammo pouch stamps: At the lug end or, at the tail end.
Dead end Stitching. Box Stitching. Wrapped Stitching.
Vintage Bridge Stitching. A tribute to the craftsmen who made the Swiss ammo pouches back in the old days.
All critical areas are reinforced with fiberglass for tear-proof protection.
We make our own buckles from solid 316L stainless steel plates and hand polished to perfection.
Vintage Swiss Ammo Pouches.
Swiss Ammo Strap made from ammo pouch dated 1938.
Special edition Swiss Ammo Strap.
Picture from happy customer.
Size for ammo straps
||Recommended Strap Length (mm)
|16cm 6 1/4 in.
|17cm 6 3/4 in.
|18cm 7 in.
|19cm 7 1/2 in.
|20cm 8 in
|21cm 8 1/4 in.